Moving to Ithaca? We offer a full range of services to assist individuals and families in their relocation efforts. Our Relocation Director assesses the specific needs and interests of the entire family and based on that assessment carefully matches one of our relocation specialists with the transferee.
Audrey Edelman RealtyUSA is the most progressive real estate firm in the Ithaca area. Our Relocation Department provides all the services needed to swiftly and easily help people relocate. It would be our pleasure to acquaint you with our community.
If you have any questions, or need any assistance, feel free to contact us, anytime.
- The front door is a vital first impression. Be sure it is clean at all times.
- Clean and "dress up" windows.
- Open drapes and shades to let the sunlight in as it provides a cheerful effect.
- Never apologize for appearance.
- Have beds made, whenever possible.
- If any decoration is necessary (especially in the kitchen) a total of $100 in paint may increase the selling price by as much as $1000.
- Keep the kitchen clean and counters free of clutter.
- Keep all steps, stairways and halls clear of hazards.
- Tidy up the grounds, porches and the garage.
- Have as few people as possible in the house during showings.
- Keep pets out of the way. One type of prospect may be bothered and another may be unnecessarily distracted during the showing.
- Turn off radios and televisions while the house is being shown.
- Leave the showing to the salesperson. It is the agentís business to sell. The salesperson can "read" basic reactions better without conversation between the potential buyer and seller.
- Do not discuss anything concerning the sale with a prospect. Refer the potential buyer to the salesperson.
- Never try to sell furniture to a prospect before the transaction is completed.
Have Confidence in your Salesperson!