Free Home Warranty
At Audrey Edelman & Associates RealtyUSA, we provide our Sellers with a free HomeTrust Warranty during the listing period. Continued coverage after closing can be purchased by either the buyer or the seller to cover the buyer’s first year of ownership.*
- Find peace of mind from unexpected repair costs.
- One-year repair or replacement is just a phone call away.
- The warranty is renewable where allowed by law.
- Appliance Purchase Plan: Buyers can upgrade or replace with Sears Kenmore or GE appliances.
- It gives sellers a competitive marketing advantage over those selling homes without a warranty.
- Homes with a warranty sell faster and at higher prices than unwarrantied homes.
- There is no cost for coverage until home is sold
- A warranty protects your assets.
- Appliance Purchase Plan: While preparing for sale, sellers can upgrade or replace appliances with Sears Kenmore or GE appliances.
BUYERS' BENEFITSAfter a buyer has made a down payment, covered the closing costs, and paid for the move and all the incidental expenses associated with a new home, the last thing the buyer needs is a costly repair. The HomeTrust Warranty protects the buyer against repair or replacement expenses for covered appliances and systems during the first year of home ownership.
SELLERS' BENEFITSA Gallup poll reveals that 79% of both buyers and sellers rate home warranties as an important consideration when buying or selling a home.
*If your home requires repairs or replacement of covered appliances or major systems during the period of coverage, a HomeTrust Warranty will make the process easy. HomeTrust will make the call to arrange for a licensed and insured contractor to take care of your problem. You pay just a small deductible. HomeTrust’s customer care centers are open to serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact your Realtor regarding our HomeTrust Warranty Program